The Silver and Gold Exchange acts on behalf of precious metals buyers, collectors and others to obtain the very best price we can for you.
We are “brokers” acting as a link between you, the seller, and buyers.
We use set pricing (our price chart) to ensure fairness and consistency.
When you use us to sell your silver or gold, we bill the buyer, but pay you IMMEDIATELY so you do not have to wait unnecessarily for your money.
Many buyers are interested in only gold, or gold and a very limited amount of silver. With the Silver and Gold Exchange you can sell both.
Some of the items you can sell:
- Sterling Flatware – spoons, forks, knives, serving pieces, carving sets, novelty pieces.
- Sterling Hollowware – creamers, sugars, tea sets, pitchers, trays, platters, candlesticks, figurines, trophies, salts, pepper shakers, bowls, cups, goblets, desk sets, dresser sets, etc
- Silver Coins
- Silver Bullion
- 800 Silver and Coin (90%) Silver flatware and hollowware.
- Jewelry – necklaces, rings, pendants, charms, earrings, pins, watches
- Industrial silver – wire, slabs and various other industrial use silver.
- Anything else made of at least 80% silver content. If you are unsure, call or email us. If you want to find out if your silver is sterling or silver plate, click here.
- Gold Jewelry – 10k, 14k, 18k, 24k etc… rings, chains, necklaces, pendants, cufflinks, earrings, pins, bracelets and much more
- Gold Coins
- Gold Bullion
- Gold Watches – working or broken
- Dental Gold
- Broken, scrap gold
- Platinum rings, necklaces, all platinum jewelry
- Platinum Coins
- Platinum Bullion
Please note we cannot accept silver plated, gold plated or gold filled items. These items may be beautiful, but they unfortunately do not have any precious metal content to speak of. Even their value as antiques, collectibles, or jewelry is minimal right now due to the economy.
If you are not 100% sure of the composition of your items, please Contact Us.
You can also learn about the difference between sterling silver and silver plated here. We can help you determine the authenticity of your items.
We can not pay for shipping of plated or filled items, so please help us help you by discussing questionable items before sending them to us. Our agents are happy to help at 800-266-9395 or via our Contact Form.